Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer School Plan

This summer I plan to pass Priesters class. My plan to pass summer school is to stay on top of my game and not to slack off. Even though slacking is not an option with my house parents and my social worker, they made an education plan behind my back so I have no choice but to pass this class. My friends will make sure that I’m not goofing around and that I will be doing my work that’s what they’re here for. Since I’m on two hour I will be going to Deejays house and we will be helping each other, so everyone mark my words Olivia will pass summer school.

3 comments:

  1. We can work together because we have some of goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good that you have a great partner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Olivia, please remove your last name from this post. When you have done so, please notify me so that I am able to grade this assignment.

    ReplyDelete