Thursday, July 14, 2011

Business Letter Introduction & Topic Brainstorm

Potential Recipient: Footlocker
 Request: My request for this job is to learn more about it because I’m really interested in working here.
 Explanation: I feel that you should contact me because I’m a really hard worker whatever I have my mind set for I go after it with my best.


Potential Recipient: cold stone
Request: My request for this job is to learn more about it because I’m really interested in working here.
 Explanation: you should contact me because I’m really good with costumers and I have a lot of experience with serving ice cream.



Potential Recipient: Charlotte russe
 Request: My request for this job is to learn more about it because I’m really interested in working here.
 Explanation: This job should contact me because I’m a friendly person I’ll be great help to the job I can help people for what they’re looking for and everything would just be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment