Friday, July 15, 2011

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido.CA 92025
7-14-11

Director of Charlotte Russe
200 East Via Rancho Parkway
Escondido, CA 92025
(760) 489-9292



Dear director of Charlotte Russe,

I am writing you because I am a student looking for a part time job. I understand if I get this job I will have a lot of responsibilities but I am okay with that I'm a hard working student I know that if I get this job I will be great at it, I love your stores clothing I could help people that are looking for a specific look.

I am a primary candidate to because I love fashion, I am also a people person so it will make the job easier. I also have questions for you like what the hourly wages are, and if I would be able to work evenings since I have school during the day, and would I have vacations.

Thank you for reading my letter and I will be looking forward to getting a call back from you soon please take it under consideration you won’t regret it I promise, the hours im available are after 3:00 pm my number is 619-264-3370 thank you very much.

Sincerely,Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment