Tuesday, July 19, 2011

“Romeo & Juliet” Love Letter – Act 1

Dear Romeo,
I hate that we can’t be together, I really want to see you but you are a Capulet I hate that our family hates one another I wish their hatred did not come between us. When I saw you at the ball I thought you were the perfect person for me I’m glad that you got my attention. If you never would have come to the ball I would have never met you. I’m glad that you came although I should ask you the question, “Why were you there?” Even though it’s a silly question to ask because I am very happy that you were there among the many people in my home I only noticed you I guess you’re special. When you kissed me I felt a weird tingle because I never have been kissed before but I’m glad that you were my first kiss.
Love, Juliet

1 comment:

  1. I thought that making the love letters where realy good

    ReplyDelete