Wednesday, July 13, 2011

“A Blessing” Break into Blossom Paragraph

One day I was at a dinner with my children and my grandkids we all gathered around and told stories, so we finished with my daughters story and went to mine.In2002 I was seven years old when I went to my first foster home it wasn’t that bad they treated me like I was there own, they cared for me but it just wasn’t the same I missed my family and home allot. when I went to my second foster home I was nine they treated me like trash I was terrified of dogs so they would lock me in the room with the dog they hit me for no reason I just hated it there then I moved to Georgia with your great aunt Noreen I had a blast I never experienced nothing better in my life. In 2010 I was 15, I recorded a song for the first time with my cousin Tootie it was awesome it was posted on twitter and allot of people liked it felt like a celebrity for a little while. in January I moved to a place called San pasqual academy its like a boarding school for foster kids I met allot of people there I got a taste of the adult life pretty legit right. When I die I want to be remembered by that girl that was fun and different.

2 comments:

  1. Nice paragraph and the picture is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paragraph. I want to go to Georgia one day.

    ReplyDelete