Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Boy at the Window" Before You Read: Silly Childhood Fear

When I was little, I was afraid of the one eyed man. I thought that he was going to come get me because I was really bad, the adults around me which was my mommy and my sisters thought it was funny they the ones that told me he exist and  will be in the window staring at me. One time me and my cousins was being bad it was time for us to go to sleep but we didn’t because obviously we weren’t tired so my sister told us to be quite before the one eyed man come get us we keep being bad, so we finally was worn out so when we laid down we heard this weird nock on the window we were so scared but it was the tree hitting my window. Now, I realize, it was silly because we was so scared of something that wasn’t real, we use it on or younger family members now it’s pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. THAT HAS TO BE THE CUTEST POST EVER THAT DO CONNECT TO WHAT YOUR SAYIN

    ReplyDelete