Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class I learned a new way to look up things on the internet. To search for my questions I used things like the timeline or the wonder wheel it gives me plenty of options to look at for my question and it gives more information then most website. When I found websites related to my questions I made sure they were appropriate and gave a lot of options for me to do this question or not. I new some of the websites I found was unacceptable because it answered the question for me. I new the website I  selected were good because it gives a lot of information and its written by what other people think but its not answered by them. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to stick with one question and stay focused and get on top of my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment