Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today I listened to music to come up with ideas for a play I had got a lot of ideas. At first, I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t know what the music reminded me about but I new eventually it would come to me. While listening to the music, I thought of a lot like the stories I used to here about princesses and kings and all the above it made be brain storm. While I was writing, I thought about writing something totally different then what I was thinking but then I really got into deep thought in came up with my idea it was pretty awesome. Afterward, I felt like I can achieve hard task because I didn’t do my last writing a play assignment because I thought I couldn’t do it because its to hard but now I know if I pay attention and work hard I can do it.

1 comment: