Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

Right now at this point I love Justin bieber I don't know why but he is really awesome.Last night I  had a dream about him.So I became famous over night I was like this famous actress for a new Disney channel movie and he went to my movie premiere.I was so busy that i didn't really have time to talk to him but he was really trying to get in contact with me but i was back stage getting ready while every one was walking on the red carpet getting the picture taken.Once i got outside I saw Beyonce,Trey Songz,and Chris Brown.But i didn't see Justin yet.Once we all got inside to watch the movie i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around and it was him it was weird but cool at the same time after my premiere we started texting each other we went on dates then everyone found out we were together then we feel in love got married and had babies.There was this one part in my dream were i got so excited he was about to ask me something then my staff woke me up hopefully tonite ill carry on =).

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Justin knows you stalk him in your sleep. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, I cannot see your post because it is in black font on black background. :(

    ReplyDelete