Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience

The play switch was pretty cool it was very touching. There was a lot of stuff that happened to me in the play that it almost had me in tears it was really good even though it was kind of ghetto its okay. I saw certain students mood change when some of the parts came on like when the older man said that the 15 year old girl looks good and when the little boy got token from his mom .I thought that’s crazy because everything there mentioning is reality and very similar to whats been experienced to us or a friend. I learned that a lot of people go through a certain thibng in life and we aren’t in it alone and that we are loved and cared about.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with it being very realistic and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you can relate to the play, but again check your spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete