Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

Honestly the test is somewhat nerve recking and scary.Like if I don't past the test i feel that I'm not smart like all the other kids that did.Also because when I see that people is done before me it makes me wanna speed right through it so they wont make fun of me because I took so long to finish a test that might had really been easy to them.To me its like why take a test that we take over and over again every year but it doesn't seem like it faze the other kids in my class.I feel that if i believe in it I can achieve it but also don't let it get to my head because if I do I might think about that more than I think about the test.I hope we just do good on this test.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost always one of the last ones to finish when I take a test. It's okay. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do fine!!! Just focus and sleep instead of watching movies. Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete