Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle


Being here is one of my greatest high school obstacle ,I was a wreck before I got here I ditched classes I didn’t pay attention I just goofed around the whole time. When I got here I didn’t think that I would act any different. When they told me how many credits I’m missing all I could think is I hope I don’t get held back right know my grades don’t look good but im trying my hardest to get them up. Last semester I got the best grades I ever had I was really shocked because I didn’t think that I would even get that. I finally notice that this really is not a joke I don’t understand why im slacking there’s nothing or nobody here that keeps me busy but I promised my self and others that I would not let my self fail so that’s my goal.

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do way better in school. Next year we are going to push our selves. Do your best!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete