Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection

I am so relieved that I am done with this play. Because for one I didn’t know what to write about. At first it took me forever to come up with a subject. So I thought about some of the stuff that I been through. The other reason is because everything had to be perfect and certain people know that im not good at things like spelling and grammar. Well overall im glad that it’s over. I am so scared for the actors to act our plays out especially mine because I feel like mine isn’t good enough for a real actor to do act it out its going to be weird hearing my play in front of everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, I did not know what to write about. Yea I'm Some what nervous because my play is really confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a problem with Spelling and grammar, so I know how you feel with that. I think that you should have switched out mine for my play, ex. (I feel like my play isn't good enough for a real actor to act it out.) I also think that you should go over your post, before posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well its good that you finished it but everyone has problems with grammar but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete