Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am still the same but more focused. At my last school I didn’t really care know that im here it’s a different story; I haven’t been in as much trouble no fights no ditching. Before I used to be in drama and stuff and it distracted me from my school work but know ive grown and made my own decisions. I’m so proud of myself I have been carrying myself more respectfully because half of these things that people say and do know I would had been done did something so im glad that I can hold my own. Know im just ready for anything because I feel like I can accomplish things that I got my mind on. My support system keeps me in place and have me on my school work grind.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you are becoming more mature and ignoring distractions, because that is one of the hardest things about high school.

    ReplyDelete