Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I feel if I keep focused of what im doing then I will be able to reach my goals.When im older I would like to be a pediatrician I love baby's I can work with them all day.I also want to be an actress if you wanted me to I can act on the spot. I need support people telling me I can other then telling me I cant or laughing at me. My hose parents and my real parents and all my family hopefully will support me in my decisions. I do believe that I will achieve my goals as long as I start to keep focus and to believe in myself.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great paragraph but it is hard to read. It is also nice that you like to work with babies. Maybe you can try working at the hospital as an internship. If you want to become an actress just keep yourself focused and strive to get what you want. Don't let people get in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can combine both hobbies, and have a role in a movie as a babysitter. That would be crazy! Other than that make sure you check your grammar before posting.

    ReplyDelete