Thursday, February 3, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature

It was around winter time i was in San Diego at ocean beach.My auntie made me mad because she said that i mistreat her daughter in front of my friends which i think she shouldn't have been with me in the first place. I went to the beach with my sister to have fun and to get away from her.I saw the big waves and the nasty birds. I heard the water splashing against the rocks and the wind hitting my ears.I even picked up a sand crab i was freaked out it was kind of slimy and hard at the same time.This changed me as a person because i never went some where to stop and think about whats going on around me. I fell in love with the beach ever since then because at times it makes me fell like were one.

No comments:

Post a Comment