Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Remember" Homework paragraph

These statements are logical well at least they can be depending on the situation.For example you can be one with a person like if you are in love you kind of in a way become one with that person.I heard this alot from my mom she use to tell me when you find that right person you become one but I can't say that all people can become one I wouldn't know anything about that.Second example you can have a twin and you can do everything with your brother/sister and when you grow up it can possibly be the same.You and the universe can't be one because I just dont think its possible. I do agree with the two sentences being logical but at the same time dont because everyone and everything can't be one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey to be honest I didn't read your blog post I just saw the picture! nice picture!!!

    ReplyDelete