Monday, February 7, 2011

"Same Song"

I was in the 8th grade and i was going to o’Farrell middle school and I always had to wear uniforms so I didn’t really have a certain way I dressed. So I thought what’s going to happen when I go to high school so that’s when I changed my style. I really didn’t want attention it was really for my self and I did want to impress people not just one in particular. When I went to the mall for school shopping I didn’t really know what style I wanted go for I just thought just be me so that’s exactly what I did. I shaved my sides I wanted to be fun with my clothes so i had more name brand clothes I wore dresses and I usually don’t wear them, sandals leggings and more. When it came down to it I was happy and thought I don’t have to impress no body else but my self and that’s what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment