Tuesday, January 11, 2011

through the tunnel prove yourself paragraph

When i used to live in San Diego, a lot of people thought I couldnt stand up for myself.
So they always use to test me and they will talk stuff and tryed to push my buttons start rumors the most ridiculous thing i ever heard so one day i finally had enough and confronted them about it an assertive way I proved my point they stopped talking stuff. I got what I wanted out of it and at the end i felt like I accomplished something. Now that I think Icould have handled it better because im more mature and I look back at it like the whole reason was dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Before submitting a post you should check for spelling errors and you should try not to use slang, but other than that it's a great first post.

    ReplyDelete