Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery

My dream house would have to be big and green i see my master bedroom my living room with my movie theatre TV. A big kitchen my chief waking me up every morning to pancakes,Bacon,Sausage.The items in my house would have to be my favorite colors and kind of fuzzy.It would smell fresh ill go through my house spraying air freshener every morning.My house probably be super loud because if needed I would let my family stay and they are very loud.For me to get my dream house I’m gonna work harder than ever i don’t want to be on the streets or house to house so ill go to college and become a pediatrician or just very famous.

2 comments:

  1. You have big goals, but it all starts by correct grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete